Saturday 27 October 2012

Next, Lusting after outfits!

If you follow me on twitter, you'll know I'm a sucker for entering a a competition or two, so a few days ago I saw a Next comp in which you were required to put three winter looks together using only Next's own brand. Well I began to put together my outfits & then like the retard I am, I closed the tab by accident & completely forgot where the comp was.... DOH!
 
But anyways, I'm going to share with you two of the outfits I put together, as they may as well come to some use! They're both practical capsule wardrobe pieces that I'd love to have for myself & a few pieces are definitely on my must buy list.
 

I'm constantly on the look out for smart work wear. I'm aiming to build up a nice professional wardrobe for when I leave uni with classic, stylish pieces that will save me some dosh!
 
I'm a right sucker for anything polka dot, the vintage magpie within can't resist & I think this is just perfect for winter work wear. the fabric is a wool blend to will keep your legs toasty & the cut is really flattering.
 
As for the shirt, who doesn't love a little lace. This ups the 'vintage' theme I was running with, along with an uber trendy belt & a flash of icy colour from the bag.. I think we have a winner!
As for the shoes, I know after my Kandee Shoes sneak preview post, these aren't that exciting, but I'm slowly accepting the fact that massive 6" heels probably won't be suitable for the office.. But the court shoes are stylish & comfortable enough that I don't weep at the sight & blisters on my feet!
 

 Leather Jacket (no longer available), Lace stitch jumper £28, Vintage relaxed skinny jeans £26,
 
I need this little outfit in my life!
The leather jacket was definitely on my must have list, but whilst I was hunting back for the links to each item, it seems to have disappeared of the website -sad face- However, everything else in my little collage is still available.
 
I'm really loving over sized jumpers at the moment, as are a lot of you. I'm not a mega pink fan, because it tends to make me look a little 'barbie' with my hair colour, but the muted dusty pink tones in this jumper is really pretty. The shoes are amazing, seriously I need them so badly & with the little satchel, OH so cute!
 
I'm actually hoping that if I beg Mama hard for the next few weeks leading up to the big 22nd Birthday & Christmas, she may add on a Cambridge satchel to my presents list... If not I'm happy in the knowledge there are some pretty good replicas on the market right now.
 
So what do you guys think? Which are your favourite pieces?
- Don't forget to check back soon for my 10,000 views giveaway!
 
 

6 comments:

  1. This paragraph is really a nice one it assists new
    the web users, who are wishing in favor of blogging.
    my web page :: asics gel-kinsei 2

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heey, girl!
    I love your blog, it is so inspiring!
    wanna follow eachother??
    xoxo Ivana
    http://stylehipster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that dress in the first collage, it's stunning!

    xoxo Bree
    The Urban Umbrella

    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys :) & I know its so cute! I desperately need the skirt, it looks so warm & smart xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I really love reading them all and will try my best to reply to all comments ASAP. If you need to ask a question and want a faster reply then please email me at kerysdumigan@hotmail.co.uk or tweet me at @kerysmarie

However please be aware, 'follow for follow' comments will be kindly deleted. Please just leave your blog URL and I will visit your site/return a comment.

Thanks again :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...