Friday 18 July 2014

Boyfriend t-shirts | Mini haul


 | Hogwarts T-shirt - £6 Primark | Mean girls t-shirt - Ebay |

I wish I could say I'm one of these girls that loves a dress, but I'm not. I'm definitely a jeans & t-shirt kind of girl through and through.  And ever since seeing Jess from Jessica In Your Ears Hogwarts t-shirt at a recent event, I've wanted my own! On a recent trip into Primark to grab the essentials I actually managed to get my hand on the navy blue version of this magical tee, and believe me I was also very tempted by the Slytherin and Griffindor tees too - But now that would be a tad obsessive now wouldn't it?

I've also recently been sent a fabulous t-shirt that commemorates one of my favourite films of all time, Mean Girls. I actually got this shirt for free through a store on Ebay after a very long winded dispute over 2 t-shirts going missing in the post and a completely made up investigation with royal mail by them. I eventually got a refund and a free t-shirt as compensation, but I won't be recommending this store any time soon as it seems from their recent feedback, this isn't the first time this has happened, and several people experienced the same treatment recently.

I am however utterly in love with both these tees. I've worn both simply with skinny jeans, sandals,  and a leather jacket, keeping the whole look very plain. But the inner geek inside me is just over the moon with both looks!

Bloglovin | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Lookbook

2 comments:

  1. Love the Hogwarts one!

    www.bellechaton.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Hogwarts tee, I didn't know there was a Griffindor tee might have to try and pick up both xx

    http://ourstorycanresume.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I really love reading them all and will try my best to reply to all comments ASAP. If you need to ask a question and want a faster reply then please email me at kerysdumigan@hotmail.co.uk or tweet me at @kerysmarie

However please be aware, 'follow for follow' comments will be kindly deleted. Please just leave your blog URL and I will visit your site/return a comment.

Thanks again :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...