Wednesday 10 October 2018

The Midweek Treat | Haul & Monsters Ball review

Anybody who has followed my blog since the old Bo Blab days will know I absolutely love a good Lush bath bomb. And if I'm going to take any leafs from that book, it'll be a regular midweek treat. This week I picked up a couple of  Halloween and Christmas goodies from the Lush Liveprool branch and I can't wait to share my thoughts on some of the products i chose.



To start things off I decided to try the Halloween limited edition Monsters Ball. A Bright pink and blue Monsters Inc looking bath bomb which smells zesty and sweet with a slight woody aroma. 

What Lush say;
"You are invited to a specdracula event; get set to put a spell on all things that go bump in the night and boogie on down to your bathroom for a monster mash of uplifting oils. Run your bath and thriller up, then revel in the frightful fizzes of mood beasting neroli. Bathe in gory, with skin softening Himalayan salt and olibanum oil but don't forget to keep your ghoul with zesty, energising lime oil. You'll be dancing 'til dawn and the ghast one standing."

I love any bath bomb that shoots brighter colours across the water, and this one didn't disappoint. Not only was the smell delicious, but it was also a treat for the eyes. Spiked with glitter, the pinks and blue eventually merged together to leave me with a deep purple water that glistened silvery every time I moved. My skin felt super soft afterwards too, another reason why I love Lush bath bombs, they never fail to leave me smelling great and feeling silky smooth. 

I also picked up a few other treats for this month, including a couple more bath bombs which I will review later this month. But I also took advantage of the early release of the Snow Fairy shower gel - because lets face it, this is hands down one of the most iconic and best products Lush sell! If you've not yet tried this amazing product, you absolutely should. The scent is like sweets and candyfloss and sticks to your skin for hours after use.
Also from my Christmas themed mini haul I picked up some sugar plum fairy lip scrub, which is absolutely delicious and almost has a parma violet taste despite being predominately made with orange oil - I love the Lush lip scrubs, they're particularly good for using before you apply lipstick for a more even application and I think this one has taken top spot for my favourite flavour.


Okay so, winding up this review, I think Monsters Ball was a definite thumbs up from me. The colours were exciting and vibrant, the smell was delicious and it left me feeling super clean and soft skinned. So I have no choice but to give this bomb a fat 5/5! - Excellent

Monsters Ball is a limited edition bath bomb only available for Halloween, so if you would like to give this cute lil' monster a go, get online or to your local branch before they sell out!
& also stay tuned for more Midweek Treats coming up later this month where I'll be reviewing "The Worlds Smallest Disco" & "Shoot For The Stars"

What are your favourite Lush products?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I really love reading them all and will try my best to reply to all comments ASAP. If you need to ask a question and want a faster reply then please email me at kerysdumigan@hotmail.co.uk or tweet me at @kerysmarie

However please be aware, 'follow for follow' comments will be kindly deleted. Please just leave your blog URL and I will visit your site/return a comment.

Thanks again :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...