Thursday 3 January 2013

Blogger meet up | Sheffield!

 
I'm really excited to announce I'm attending my first ever bloggers meet this month!
- I'm really looking forward to meeting a bunch of new bloggers & by the looks of it a fair few are planning on attending.
 
If you're a Yorkshire blogger I really hope you think about coming too, it would be great to meet all the local blogging girls & boys!
 
All information about the meet up can be found on Beauty Waterfall by Ashleigh.
 
______________________________________________________________________
 
 
 
The Meetup will be on Saturday 12th January 2013 at Meadowhall Shopping Centre in Sheffield at 12pm and you can stay as long as you want.

We will meet at Mark's and Spencer's just as you have come in from the interchange in Meadowhall at 12pm.

We will just do some shopping and get something to eat.

Its for any bloggers you can bring anyone with you. If your under 16 then just make sure you have parent permission and let them know where you're going.


Please comment on the full blog post if you're wishing to attend!

If you have any questions email me at acmakeuplover@gmail.com or tweet me at @ashleighcarrxx

 ______________________________________________________________________
 
Its going to be a great day, can't wait to hit the sales & make some potential new friends!
- But don't forget to comment on Ashleigh's post so she knows you're attending & can keep track of numbers!
I really hope some of you can make it!

FACEBOOK | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM




 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Why have I JUST found your blog?!
    It's amazing!! :)))

    I've just read through it all hehe!

    http://beautifulyoux.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I really love reading them all and will try my best to reply to all comments ASAP. If you need to ask a question and want a faster reply then please email me at kerysdumigan@hotmail.co.uk or tweet me at @kerysmarie

However please be aware, 'follow for follow' comments will be kindly deleted. Please just leave your blog URL and I will visit your site/return a comment.

Thanks again :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...