Wednesday 2 January 2013

Soap and Glory Small Wonders | Review



 
Hey Dears,
So in my last post I mentioned I've been trying out the Soap & Glory products I got for Christmas from Family & after a few showers and testers, I think I'm just about ready to give you an honest review.
 
Now, I've tried S&G before, & I've been pretty impressed. They always smell good, the packaging is really pretty & for the most part the gift packs come with reusable boxes or bags.

This year I've managed to get my mitts on the Small Wonders box set. The box is adorable, sort of like a mini hat box & is currently in my bathroom storing some of my toiletries away.
 But anyways, In the Small wonders box you will find a collection of miniature S&G classics;
 
CLEAN ON ME, shower gel 50ml
THE RIGHTEOUS BUTTER, body butter 50ml
THE SCRUB OF YOUR LIFE, body scrub 50ml
HAND FOOD, hand cream 50ml
& a super cute SHOWER PUFF!
 
So far the only product I haven't really played with is the hand cream. I've used it a few times but I've been swapping my bags around like a woman possessed so its been lost in the pile! - However from the few times I have used it, I've quite enjoyed it. The smell is subtle but keeps your skin well hydrated. 
 
The shower poof & shower gel have definitely been my favourites so far, I've been religiously using the scrub, gel & body butter with my shower routine this week to get maximum effect & I must admit, they are pretty good. The scrub isn't as impressive as some other I have (e.g. Amazene avocado scrub) Although the smell is a lot more attractive.
 
The Body butter has been a little disappointing for me though. My first attempt at using it was a little strange. Admittedly I should have read the label first, but after my shower I dried myself & picked up the butter to test... & what can only be described as the feeling of smearing VA glue on my skin occurred!
- I realise now that I have to use it whilst my skin is still damp & attempts since have been a lot smoother, but for those days where I just want to butter up quickly before nipping out, this butter isn't going to hack it!

 
I really do love S&G but I do think a few of their products are hit and miss. For me the butter just isn't going to top trump some of my old faithful's. But the hand cream definitely needs to be used more often & I'm still in love with the smell of all the products!
 
Did you get any S&G Products for Christmas?
What is your favourite product?
 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. This looks so good! I love Clean On Me & Hand food. Holy grail products!! I don't think i've actually ever disliked anything from Soap & Glory haha!
    Nice blog post! :)

    Nicolle x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've liked everything so far other than my brief stint with the body butter..
    I must say though, my skin is sooooo soft at the moment!
    -xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have so much love for all the Soap & Glory products, i didn't get any this Christmas dammit :( xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for following! Followed back! You have such a cute blog I can't wait to read more :)

    Summer x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally agree, their products are very hit and miss. A personal fav of mine though is the body scrub, I think they did well on that product!

    xoxo Bree
    The Urban Umbrella
    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The hand cream is amazing. Its a handbag must have xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I really love reading them all and will try my best to reply to all comments ASAP. If you need to ask a question and want a faster reply then please email me at kerysdumigan@hotmail.co.uk or tweet me at @kerysmarie

However please be aware, 'follow for follow' comments will be kindly deleted. Please just leave your blog URL and I will visit your site/return a comment.

Thanks again :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...