Tuesday 1 January 2013

Santas Been!!

 
Hey guys!
 
Hope you've all had an amazing Christmas & New Year. I've been completely OOA over the past 2 weeks and completely without Internet at home (Its like the dark ages in that house!)
But I'm back now & ready to share a few  of my favourite moments & presents with you all.
 
So, be warned, this is a pretty picture heavy post!
 
 
If you follow me of Facebook & Twitter you may have seen some of my subtle hints to the Creature on the run up to Christmas!
Every few days I would post a photo or link to something pretty in the hope that he would get the hint.. Well it bloody worked! (I'm such a genius) After seeing the giant teddy picture I took in Clintons, Creature actually went out and bought me an even bigger one!!!
 
His name Is Taylor & he's so big we can't actually move him from Doncaster as he would take up 2 seats on the train alone!
 
Kurt Geiger Carvella shoes | Bank studded boots
 
Carvella!!! - I could have cried when I opened these bad boys, I'm such a lucky girl! - Currently still teaching myself how to walk in them though as they are like stilts! 
They're are now on sale too (which the Creature almost cried at!) So if you want a pair of these beauties yourself, you can buy them here.
 
Another subtle hint came in the form of numerous black and brown studded boots from all over the Internet, & once again the Creature pulled though & bought me those studded beauties from BANK!
- & I can actually walk in those ones! I've not had them off my feet since he gave them too me either, they literally go with everything.

 Pauls Boutique Handbag, Louis Vuitton Red handbag, Mulberry purse, Louis Vuitton handbag, Marc Jacobs Dot perfume
 
Its been handbag heaven this year too. Creature bought me a lovely cream Pauls Boutique handbag, however I took the little colourful charm off it, because I prefer it looking plain.
 
& Mama the saint, bought me two Louis Vuitton handbags & a Mulberry purse! I'm in absolute love with the red one, the colour is so bright, & they're huge too so I can fit all my uni books in it! - Learning in style, boyeah!
 
 
I can't actually believe how much I've been spoilt by the Creature & family this year, amongst all the big gifts above, I also received some beautiful pieces for my flat, including new vintage bedding, lots of kitchen bits and bobs & some stunning handmade cushions & reupholstered chair my Mama made herself!
 
Of course I have a tonne of beauty products too which will steadily see me though the new year with lots of reviews coming too! - I'm currently testing out all my Soap & Glory products from my Aunt & Uncle!
 
Here are a few other snaps from my holidays!
 













So, I hope you've all had an amazing Christmas & New Year
If you have posts up about your Christmas presents, send me the link, I'd love to have a peek!
 

2 comments:

  1. You got some lovely presents, particularly loving the studded boots from BANK- gorgeous :)

    www.mintyessence.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks doll, I've been so lucky this year.
    I'll pop over to your blog for a gander :) thanks for leaving your URL
    -xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I really love reading them all and will try my best to reply to all comments ASAP. If you need to ask a question and want a faster reply then please email me at kerysdumigan@hotmail.co.uk or tweet me at @kerysmarie

However please be aware, 'follow for follow' comments will be kindly deleted. Please just leave your blog URL and I will visit your site/return a comment.

Thanks again :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...