Tuesday 30 April 2013

Bo Blab runs Race for Life!

 
Hello m'loves!
 
So, today I'm bringing you a different kind of post & will be asking for a little bit of support. I'll be taking part in the Leeds 10k Race for Life later on this summer & I need you to rummage in your pockets for a few spare quid & sponsor me.
 
I'm not going to ask for a lot, I understand lots of people will be asking for sponsors in the run up to the event and I know we're all skint, but if you could even spare £2 that would be amazing and would seriously mean a lot!
 
I've been unfortunate enough to have had a handful of family members who have been affected by Cancer and I'm at a point now where I want to fight back and support the Charity that helped my Aunty Karen live through the terrible disease.
 
Please dig deep and sponsor me online - Anything you're kind enough to give is greatly appreciated.
Events like Race for Life are vital in funding Cancer Research UK's life-saving work into preventing, diagnosing and treating cancer. By sponsoring me, we can unite and create a force that cancer can't ignore, and hopefully in the future kick cancers butt!
 
 
Thank you to all who donate & good luck to anyone else taking part.
If you are running too, please comment with your details & I'll be happy to support you too

 

10 comments:

  1. Hi, I got bone cancer at 21 and now in part remission and producing a cancer leaflet. Would you like to write a poem related to cancer for leaflet I'm doing for anyone affected by cancer. You could even write short bit why you do race for life etc?

    Link for info on my blog: http://copingwiththebigc.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/leaflets-with-poems-for-cancer-patients.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck, I've done this run at least 5 times over the years and it is always a brilliant atmosphere x
    www.phatcupcake.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys & I ok Becki I might have a go at writing something for you :)

    -xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck hun have you been training for it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck!!
    I'll try to make a donation once I get paid, it won't be much but I'll see what I can do :)

    Jesss xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks girlies, & I'm starting to train for it now, its not only a chance for me to raise some money for a great charity but also a bloody kick up the butt to get fit & active too!

    -xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will try to make a donation when i get money, good luck.


    http://itsrainingdaisies.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good Luck my lovely I am planning on doing it myself once I have got into better shape.

    Ems

    promakeupartistblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for doing this. I lost my grandma to cancer, and one of my friends has terminal cancer and has little more than a year to go.
    It's people like you who give me faith in human kindness!
    Must dash, but I shall see what cash I have and hopefully will remember to pop back and sponsor you. :)

    xo

    zombieturtlebeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww Amy I'm so sorry to hear that :( Stay strong sweetie. The big C is a terrible disease. This year one of my older aunts relapsed and we don't know if she'll fight it off, and my other Aunty who is now fit and well lost the ability to have children through Cancer :( - But she's adopted two of the most adorable little kids now & had a family :)

    Actually can't wait to get up and start training! I've already got all my stuff, tshirts, waterbottle etc & donated over £30 myself :))

    Thanks for all the support guys, it means a lot!

    Kerys -xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I really love reading them all and will try my best to reply to all comments ASAP. If you need to ask a question and want a faster reply then please email me at kerysdumigan@hotmail.co.uk or tweet me at @kerysmarie

However please be aware, 'follow for follow' comments will be kindly deleted. Please just leave your blog URL and I will visit your site/return a comment.

Thanks again :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...