Monday 29 April 2013

Vintage polka-dot #2 | NOTD



 
 
Hey girlies,
 
I'm still having a little bit of a love affair with Primarks £1 nail sets!
& I've brought you several posts about their nail collections lately including strawberry, red polka-dot, butterfly & moustache designs.
 
As I've mentioned in past posts, I opted not to use the adhesive provided with the nail set, I have some stronger nail glues which tend to give me a couple extra days wear.
I have to say, I really am in love with this design, its simple yet against a block coloured outfit it appears quite bold. & for someone like me who is terrible at nail art, its great knowing Primark have a fab range of designs I can pick up for pennies! I wore these over the weekend, for work and a cheeky few drinks with the boys in Leeds. So far they've been on on since Thursday and they've not fell off yet.. So a pretty good effort really for £1!
 
Primark seem to have atleast 3 new designs on the shelves each time I pop in so it looks like my string of NOTDs are likely to continue.. &&&& I have some fabulously garish new designs to show you very soon! Lady bugs and big bow design - Yes.
 
Have you tried Primark false nails before?

 

3 comments:

  1. Ah these are super pretty, and such a bargain! I had a look at the nails in Primark the other day actually, they had some lovely ones but they look like they'd be shorter than my nail beds so wouldn't work for me :(

    Jesss xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are quite short actually, but I have really little hands so their perfect for me :)

    The only problem I'm having with them at the moment is, once one fall off & if I loose that one, there are no other spares in the same size :'( So they really are a 'few days wonder' product

    -xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I really love reading them all and will try my best to reply to all comments ASAP. If you need to ask a question and want a faster reply then please email me at kerysdumigan@hotmail.co.uk or tweet me at @kerysmarie

However please be aware, 'follow for follow' comments will be kindly deleted. Please just leave your blog URL and I will visit your site/return a comment.

Thanks again :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...