Wednesday 29 August 2012

The knock out dress




Long overdue post, but I was looking back on photos from earlier this year and felt I just needed to share this with you guys.
I'm a bit of a wimp when it comes to colour, I'm a self confessed nude-shade-ist, so when it was coming up to my friends birthday I decided to completely push myself out of my comfort zone and buy this beauty. The skirt is a tropical feather print & floor length with a black bodycon underneath. However the top half is in fact completely see through. Because I'm curvy though I did wear a shaping dress underneath for added comfort (I'm a bit uncomfortable having quite so much flesh on show) but all in all I though it worked.
 
Dress - Pink Cadillac, Huddersfield £45.99
Shoes - River Island £25 reduced from £75
Necklace -  Topshop £15
 Ring - Miss Selfridge £8
What do you think of my dress?

 


4 comments:

  1. Im loving this outfit it suits you soo much you look beautiful :D dont be scared to wear colour, when wearing colour it expresses how you feel and what mood your in :) you should try it more often you look amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you so much for your comment!
    I definetly will start wearing colour more :) Maybe I was feeling fruity that day.. because on relfection, looking back at photo's, the melons were on show preeeeetttttty bad! haha

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This dress is beautiful & the shape is so flattering on you! It just goes to show you don't have to do head to toe brights to inject interest into an outfit. That well positioned splash of print is spot on. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally agree with you there, its just the right balance. I think this print may have been a little strong for me if it were a block print all over, but the skirt works perfect :)
    Thanks for commenting xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I really love reading them all and will try my best to reply to all comments ASAP. If you need to ask a question and want a faster reply then please email me at kerysdumigan@hotmail.co.uk or tweet me at @kerysmarie

However please be aware, 'follow for follow' comments will be kindly deleted. Please just leave your blog URL and I will visit your site/return a comment.

Thanks again :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...