Friday 31 August 2012

My first competition win!

So I'm mega mega excited today, because I've won my first EVER competition this morning!
I'll be receiving a 'luxury beauty hamper' courtesy of @AvocadoBrother on Tuesday and couldn't be more shocked that I've genuinely won something for the first time in my life.. seriously these sorts of things just don't happen to me!
The contents however are unknown so as soon as I receive my prize I'll start reviews asap :)
 
 
I've entered a hoard load more competitions this morning after getting the prize bug, so watch this space, fingers crossed I'll be posting more lucky posts about competition wins soon!
 
 
 

2 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment, I really love reading them all and will try my best to reply to all comments ASAP. If you need to ask a question and want a faster reply then please email me at kerysdumigan@hotmail.co.uk or tweet me at @kerysmarie

However please be aware, 'follow for follow' comments will be kindly deleted. Please just leave your blog URL and I will visit your site/return a comment.

Thanks again :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...