Wednesday 17 October 2018

The Midweek Treat | "Shoot for the stars" review

Welcome back!
The Midweek Treat is back again with another little Lush treat from last weeks haul.




What lush say:"No need to wish on a star, fizzes of honey-scented stardust grant all your heart's desires. Fair Trade organic cocoa butter stars melt in the water, moisturising skin while uplifting bergamot oil sends your mood soaring above the clouds. Fizz this cobalt bath bomb in a hot bath and bathe amongst the galaxy, brightening moods and pampering skin in a cosmos of your own making. The stars are aligning with almond oil and creamed coconut to soothe and hydrate. A journey to the centre of the universe, is one intergalactic bath away."
Although I can't stand the taste of coconut, I absolutely love the smell. It reminds me of holidays and sunshine - 100% the scent I take away with me whenever we travel abroad. This gorgeously bright bomb is blended with coconut cream, orange oil and cocoa butter making this in particular product brilliant for someone wanting super smooth skin. 
As I've mentioned in previous Lush reviews. If I'm going to purchase a bath bomb, I want strong smells and strong colours. There is nothing worse than a beautifully smelling bomb that makes your bath water look like witch piss! (I'm looking at you Dragon's egg!)
I've always wanted to get on board with the classic Big Blue bombs too mainly due to the colour, however I can't have any products containing Lavender due to allergies. So I was pleased to find 'Shoot for the stars' was a vivid blue with no Lavender in sight!

Shoot for the stars provided a very satisfying instant burst of blue when it made contact with the water and as it fizzed across the surface streaks of gold were left in its wake. As you can see from the photos, this cobalt blue bomb is decorated with big golden stars, these eventually pull away from the bomb itself and float in the water whilst they slowly melt. After all the stars have melted, the water is left a deep blue swirled with gold and glitter. 

Overall this bomb for me was perfect. I rarely have a bad thing to say about a Lush bath bomb because the quality is always excellent and on this occasion I was not disappointed. For me, anything coconut scented and deeply moisturizing will always be a thumbs up, so Shoot for the stars gets a 5/5 from me! 
Shoot for the stars is a limited edition bath bomb and will only be available over the Christmas period. To avoid disappointment order yours online here or alternatively visit your nearest branch! 
Have you got a favourite Lush bath bomb? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I really love reading them all and will try my best to reply to all comments ASAP. If you need to ask a question and want a faster reply then please email me at kerysdumigan@hotmail.co.uk or tweet me at @kerysmarie

However please be aware, 'follow for follow' comments will be kindly deleted. Please just leave your blog URL and I will visit your site/return a comment.

Thanks again :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...