Thursday 3 October 2013

Mens Health | Superdry event



Hola amigos!

So, this week Superdry kindly invited me to their Mens Health event at the Trinity Leeds store. This was the last leg of their Superdry Superheroes tour around the country & the night was basically spent drinking lots of beer, playing table football & looking at great quality clothes.
The night was primarily for men, & the talk given to us by Mens Health introduced us to a great range of classic products from Superdry. I was pleasantly surprised though, my view of the brand has always been mid-high quality sports style wear, however I was blown away by their coat and formal jacket range. They really were lovely & definitely something I could imagine Creature wearing.
Creature is very much a simple man when it comes to fashion. He likes his classic straight cut jeans, fitted polo shirts & simple wool coats. He's a business man Monday-Friday so it's really important for him to look smart even when he's off duty. & the Superdry AW13 collections would without a doubt cater to his 'simple man' taste.

I also had the pleasure of meeting Amy Campbell, PR manager for the company. This lovely lady and I chatted over many beers & gave me some fantastic advice on breaking into public relations on graduating. I also learnt from her that Superdrys cosmetics range was trialled & hand picked by real people from the organisation to ensure the ones brought to the stores were perfect for us beauty obsessives! I have actually had lipsticks from Superdry before, & I can vouch that they're super pigmented, a gorgeous creamy texture & last pretty well. So naturally, I bought myself another!

As I was one of the first 50 people through the door on the night, I also received a free pair of headphones worth £44.99 on top of the lovely goody bag for Creature. Yep, it was all for Creach as the goody bag came with the latest issue of Mens health and a pair of boxers worth £14.99 (luckily in his size too! result!)

What is your favourite Superdry item?
 

 
 

24 comments:

  1. Looks like such an amazing event. I've only recently started to make a few purchases from Superdry, jacket and sweatpants. So comfy and perfect for jumping into after a long day at work to lounge around the house.

    I love the Hooded Super Windcheater (http://www.superdry.com/womens/new-in/details/40033/hooded-super-windcheater) I recently tired it on in the Meadowhall store and its so thick and warm for Autumn/Winter with a nice fluffy hood.

    My email is ClaireLouise.info@gmail.com. The watch would be a lovely Christmas present for Ian, he loves his watches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thought I might as well give it a go. The watch is looking good, just in time for my 21st Birthday in December. What a great gift for myself haha.

    My email is Hassnainhaider@hotmail.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore this coat http://www.superdry.com/womens/new-in/details/40100/arctic-windcheater
    So stylish and perfect for English weather

    alices-wonderland93@outlook.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great prize! love this http://www.superdry.com/womens/jackets/details/40422/boat-duffle boat duffle - perfect for the school run

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this http://www.superdry.com/womens/jackets/details/40422/boat-duffle perfect for school run

    ReplyDelete
  6. i like the liberty bell peacoat

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like this coat (http://www.superdry.com/womens/jackets/details/39452/town-coat) although it is a little pricey for me :(

    Hayley.walker85@gmail.com

    Hayley - Teapartybeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. fb Geprgia Karantani
    katnatasha(at)gmail.com
    love it http://www.superdry.com/womens/new-in/details/40100/arctic-windcheater
    I wish I win!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My favourite item has got to be this watch itself, I'd love to treat my boyfriend to a new watch :)

    Amy| The Little Koala Blog ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab prize, the hubby could really do with that watch, it's gorgeous!

    golddust_blog@hotmail.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the washbasket shirt for my husband!

    ReplyDelete
  12. http://www.superdry.com/womens/jackets/details/40422/boat-duffle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I really love reading them all and will try my best to reply to all comments ASAP. If you need to ask a question and want a faster reply then please email me at kerysdumigan@hotmail.co.uk or tweet me at @kerysmarie

However please be aware, 'follow for follow' comments will be kindly deleted. Please just leave your blog URL and I will visit your site/return a comment.

Thanks again :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...