Monday 1 October 2018

BOOHOO Curve LBD | OOTN

I love a good girls night, but like a lot of ladies hate trying to find that perfect outfit. I'm typically between a size 14/16 and petite, which usually makes finding dresses or jumpsuits a long slog through the high street. 


Dress £22| Shoes £22.99 | Necklace £22

This time round I decided to give BOOHOOs curve range a whirl. The curve and plus size section of the website has some fabulous dresses to choose from, taking my problem from not enough to too much choice! But eventually I went for the Plus Off The Shoulder Wrap Midi Dress loving the look of the tie waist and dropped shoulders. 

I'm pleased to say that the dress fit me like a glove and I felt absolutely fab all night! This is the first time I've worn a body con style dress in over 2 years and although at first I was worried the dress would be unflattering, it was surprisingly well made thick crepe material and didn't show off any lumps and bumps.  

I also had my hair curly blow dryed by the lovely Hair by Chantelle at Chloe Danielle Studios in Ellesmere Port, Cheshire. This was an absolute god send, because I'm awful at styling my own hair and she made my hair bigger and bouncier than I ever could have! She specializes in gorgeous hairups and curly blow drys. 
Check her out on;


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I really love reading them all and will try my best to reply to all comments ASAP. If you need to ask a question and want a faster reply then please email me at kerysdumigan@hotmail.co.uk or tweet me at @kerysmarie

However please be aware, 'follow for follow' comments will be kindly deleted. Please just leave your blog URL and I will visit your site/return a comment.

Thanks again :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...