Saturday 14 September 2013

Accidental textured Leopard | NOTD

 


 
 
I haven't brought you an NOTD for a while now, so last night whilst Creature popped to his mates for beer & sports I decided to play with my beauty boxes & created this little design for you.
 
The Grit Fx nail polish was a little something I got in the goody bag of the #LeedsMeetUp & I'm pretty smitten with it, I haven't actually played with any grit/textured polishes as I always feared they would be a b*tch to get off like my much loved glitter polishes, but so far I love the effect. The Little Things polish is a little bit of a guilty pleasure, yes I have purchased some of the 1D makeup collection & no I am not ashamed. I will do an NOTD for you soon with just Golden & Gorgeous because it is a seriously pretty colour & will probably be a A/W staple colour for me. & Finally I used the Models Own nail art pen to create the details.
 
The actual design was one of the easiest things I've ever done. & to be honest it was a little bit of an accident. I originally planned on doing polka-dots but when one hand went splodgy, I opted for leopard print! - Connect the dots, add in some gold & voila! Leopard print nails!
 
Have you bought anything from the One Direction Little Things collection?
& what do you think of my accidental NOTD?
 
 

10 comments:

  1. OOH I love the way this looks. Im really into leopard print and textures right now so this is awesome:)

    Sara xx
    http://beautifulworldoflennynb.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sara :)
      It really was an accident, but I'm quite pleased with the effect

      -xo

      Delete
  2. I didn't realise that beauty uk did these textured polishes, tempted to give it a try now! I quite like the grey colour too :)

    I'm having a giveaway on my blog and would love for you to enter :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't either until I got one as a sample in my goody bag. Its not one of my faves!

      -xo

      Delete
  3. I've actually never seen textured nails! These look so cool :)

    http://bigbeautybag.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh there are so many around at the moment. Steer clear of fluffy nails though, they're just odd.
      Barry M do some really lovely colour textured polishes :)

      -xo

      Delete
  4. These are so pretty! I love leopard print and like you say, it's so easy to do :)

    Jess xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I really love reading them all and will try my best to reply to all comments ASAP. If you need to ask a question and want a faster reply then please email me at kerysdumigan@hotmail.co.uk or tweet me at @kerysmarie

However please be aware, 'follow for follow' comments will be kindly deleted. Please just leave your blog URL and I will visit your site/return a comment.

Thanks again :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...