Thursday 12 September 2013

Morgan Clare Blogger Event | OOTN


 

 



 
 Jumper - Select | Leggings - New Look | Necklace - Mango | Shoe Boots - Bank | Bag - Primark
 
 I love an occasion to dress up, my wardrobe is filled top to toe with gorgeous glamorous dresses I've accumulated through the years and countless evening jackets. So when I was invited to the Morgan Clare Fashion Bloggers Event for a night of champagne, cupcakes & catwalk shows, I instantly envisioned myself wearing something classic, stylish & probably red.
 
As you can see I most definitely did not end up doing this! On Wednesday morning I woke to see the weather had took a turn for the worse & with the whipping cold winds & horrible fine rain storms, I couldn't bare to wear anything other than my uber comfy cashmere sweater from Select. Its the softest, warmest & cosiest thing I own & as soon as I layer it on top of my favourite black chiffon vest, I instantly felt great & ready for the event.
 
Of course I tried to glam it up a little bit, the New Look wet look leggings always make any slouchy outfit look a little more stylish. Paired with my chunky Mango statement necklace & a little red lippy, I definitely felt dressed up enough but comfortable for the travel over to Harrogate.
 
What do you think of my outfit?
 
 


27 comments:

  1. I didn't notice your bag at the event, Love it! :) You looked fab as always, that is a very snuggly looking jumper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your jumper it looks so cozy! Really glad Autumn is here, can't wait to stock up on comfy jumpers!

    www.ClaireeLouisse.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Offt all mine have come out of retirement :) Love A/W!!!

      -xo

      Delete
  3. YUM, I love this combo! Fluffy knits are my fave and I just pulled my wet look leggings out of retirement last week ha. Hope you had an awesome time at the event, I love Morgan Clare!

    Tara xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah yay! They're one of my faves too!
      & I had only ever looked online, but the store was stunning!

      -xo

      Delete
  4. Aw! Thank you! :)
    That's one of the loveliest comments I've ever had :)

    -xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Aw thanks chick, was lovely seeing you again

      -xo

      Delete
  6. LOVE this outfit! Cosy and chic - perfect! :)
    Carrie:Brighton xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so good here. Really fashionable and yet casual too.
    Thanks for stopping by to look at my blog, you should definitely do a mens haul on the things you buy your fella.

    Niki xx

    nikiniknak.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm defs tempted chick :)
      Thanks for stopping by
      -xo

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. I'm just so glad a/w is finally here!!
      Thanks hun

      -xo

      Delete
  9. You look amazing!! Your hair is so long and lovely!

    xx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Amy! Its almost.at my goal length! :)

      -xo

      Delete
  10. Your outfit is so cute! and I love that sweater (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ebony, it really is so comfy! Defs a winter favourite :)

      -xo

      Delete
  11. Your jumper looks so cosy! You nailed the slouchy stylish :) xx

    LISA // MISSLISA.CO.UK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa :) So happy to finally be back in my winter wardrobe!

      -xo

      Delete
  12. I love your necklace.
    Great post - You have a new follower!

    I do something similar with outfits if you want to check it out :)
    isabelbeatrice.blogspot.com

    love Isabel beatrice xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Isabel!
      It's defs one of my favourites :)

      -xo

      Delete
  13. You look so cute - very pretty lady!

    xx

    www.forevermissvanity.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jess :)
      You looked lovely at the event too

      -xo

      Delete
  14. I love your sense of style. So beautiful.

    Jes | www.naturallyjes.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I really love reading them all and will try my best to reply to all comments ASAP. If you need to ask a question and want a faster reply then please email me at kerysdumigan@hotmail.co.uk or tweet me at @kerysmarie

However please be aware, 'follow for follow' comments will be kindly deleted. Please just leave your blog URL and I will visit your site/return a comment.

Thanks again :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...