Wednesday 19 June 2013

Guest bloggers wanted!

 
 
 
 I'd like to invite fellow bloggers to post on Bo Blab! I'm mainly a beauty & food blog but by all means fashion bloggers are more than welcome too. So, If you're interested in being published on Bo Blab here's how to get involved;

Each blogger who takes part will have their name/blog name & all social media contacts included with their guest post to drive traffic back to your own blog too. However I do ask that photos are provided to compliment the post & of a high quality if possible.
 
If you have a particular idea you would love to share with Bo Blabs readers please either comment below or email directly to me at kerysdumigan@hotmail.co.uk.
Please ensure that you have read Little Bo Blab and are confident your post will be relevant to my blog and readers.  - Ideally I'm looking for some nail tutorials, beauty reviews or recipe posts.
  
Thank you!
 



10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. If you want to get involved just drop me an email with an idea for a post chick :)

      -xo

      Delete
  2. good luck finding guest posters! I wouldn't know what to write for anyone else tbh!

    I know how badly a hectic job can affect your blogging, hope it all runs smoothly for you! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers honey,

      I was like that when I first started doing guest posts for others. Anything is great, a beauty review, recipe/trend, fashion finds or advice pieces always look great :)

      -xo

      Delete
  3. I'll have a think and drop you an email if I can come up with any ideas!
    Loving the new layout, it's super pretty :)

    Jess xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really hope you do! I'd love to get a few guest posters & publish some other bloggers. Plus it'll help me out massively!

      -xo

      Delete
  4. Hi dear, you have a lovely blog! did we follow each other already? if not, would you like to follow each other? if you dedided to follow me on BLOGLOVIN, please let me know so I can follow you back! thank you xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't follow people who spam comments with follow4follow requests chick.
      But if you leave your blog URL next time I'll have a gander at yours & if I'm interested in what I read I'll follow you that way :)

      -xo

      Delete
  5. Will drop you a email, I've got a wee idea for a post :)
    xx

    Naomii
    www.glitterbomb-makeup.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I really love reading them all and will try my best to reply to all comments ASAP. If you need to ask a question and want a faster reply then please email me at kerysdumigan@hotmail.co.uk or tweet me at @kerysmarie

However please be aware, 'follow for follow' comments will be kindly deleted. Please just leave your blog URL and I will visit your site/return a comment.

Thanks again :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...