Sunday 25 November 2012

NOTD | Puzzle thumb

 

 
Hey guys, Apologies again for the lack of posts lately, & the grumble from Friday.. But I needed to get my frustrations out!
 
Anyways I was browsing through a couple of blogs a few days ago and found the gorgeous puzzle nails is trending again. So with a fresh set of false nails on I decided to give it a go.
The results (as seen above) were pretty successful.
I chose muted dark autumn colours- with the exception of the blue.. that one I just liked!
 
It was majorly easy to do I basically painted my nails in blocks of squares & used a bobby pin to shape the puzzle pieces, but if anyone would like a tutorial uploading please just ask & I'll post asap! - I may even do this for my birthday.
 
Oh hay, yeah, its my 22nd on Thursday! - Yippee!
So stay tuned for some birthday wishlists
 


6 comments:

  1. I must have missed this trend the first time around as this is the first time I've seen it, it looks really good though, and I especially like the plummy base colour you chose :)
    Mel x

    melswallofmirrors.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the accent nail! The base colour is gorgeous too :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such an amazing idea! And it looks so cool. :) Next thing you know there will be Lego nails. Haha

    It looks very complicated but your tips mean I can easily recreate the look. I am very cack-handed at nail art. I am so wobbly when painting my right hand!

    ~Hannah xx
    welcometomyfloordrobe.blogspot.com

    P.S. Happy Birthday for Thursday (in advance)!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I really love reading them all and will try my best to reply to all comments ASAP. If you need to ask a question and want a faster reply then please email me at kerysdumigan@hotmail.co.uk or tweet me at @kerysmarie

However please be aware, 'follow for follow' comments will be kindly deleted. Please just leave your blog URL and I will visit your site/return a comment.

Thanks again :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...