Saturday 22 June 2013

Mango Summer Sale! | Trinity Leeds

 
 















Mango has officially gone into sale!
Now most of you will know I work at Mango Trinity Leeds & thanks to getting my Managers blessing I'm now able to share with you some great photos and inside gossip from the store!

So, all Mango's including House of Frasier concessions are now offering up to 50% across the whole store meaning you can grab some amazing bargains. The best thing I've found so far I think are selected belts being only £4.99 & the amazing chunky statement necklaces have gone down to £14.99 from £34.99! - My purse is crying out to be let loose!

As you can see the store looks really odd compared to what you might be used to. But to make it easier for you guys, all types of clothing are pulled together so if you're looking for a cute dress, they're all together along one wall & the jeans are all folded together on tables etc.. - Simples.
Oh & if you're a blogger yourself how amazing is the 'Last night a blogger saved my life' t-shirt! This little beauty is less than £10 too so I think this may be a new addition to my wardrobe pretty soon.

The best thing about Mango's sale, is I know in a lot of places the 'up to %' can be a little misleading.. But there is an unbelievable amount of gorgeous on trend clothes actually 50% off. Including the whole jewellery and accessories range! So you can easily pick up a patterned scarf, statement necklace and embellished belt all for under £35 - Amazing.
Or to put it into perspective, A lady I served on Sunday got a suede/leather jacket (usually around £70), two pairs of jeans (usually around £35+ each) & two tshirts (Usually around £20 each) all for £107! - Absolute bargain.. & it works out that she practically got the jacket for free with the money saved!

So there really is no excuse not to have a peek at the rails when everything is this cheap! - Wink wink

Have you been to the Mango Sale yet?



4 comments:

  1. I still need to see the Trinity shopping center! I've never been in Mango before but really want to know, there's so many things I like! I love the funky blue floral trousers Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh the trousers are awesome. I have to wear a navy blue pair for work in the same kind of style & they're so comfortable!

      You really do need to visit, if you do let me know you're coming & I'll make sure I'm on shop floor to say hi :) Be nice to see you again chick

      -xo

      Delete
  2. Ok I need to visit Mango! So many lovely items x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really do! The discount has got even better now too, absolutely everything in sale is either 50% 60% or 70% off!

      -xo

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I really love reading them all and will try my best to reply to all comments ASAP. If you need to ask a question and want a faster reply then please email me at kerysdumigan@hotmail.co.uk or tweet me at @kerysmarie

However please be aware, 'follow for follow' comments will be kindly deleted. Please just leave your blog URL and I will visit your site/return a comment.

Thanks again :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...