Saturday 9 November 2013

Cheap Frills | Haul

 
I've been a little naughty this week & splurged on an online shopping haul! - whoops.
The first of my sofa shopping spree came from Cheap Thrills, a lovely little online jewellery store that's jam packed full of unusual necklaces & costume jewellery, perfect for gifts ideas at Christmas.
- Only my purchases were for me.. Not Christmas..
 
I've been following them on Facebook and twitter for some time now & often found myself liking many of their customer photos. In particular I loved how well packaged each order was too. It's a lovely touch to see each bag wax sealed & I wasn't disappointed when I opened my jiffy bag to find my own sealed spotty bag, packed with my gorgeous new jewels.
 
I think my favourite is definitely the Oxblood ring, it's going to look super cute with my tartan outfit for Creatures birthday this weekend. & as you can see above, the Loose lips pendant looks amazing paired with my many jumper/shirt combos - I can see this being a new favourite with my new work uniform.
 
If you're looking for something unusual for a gift or even for yourself, get onto Cheap Frills, they won't break your bank & you're guaranteed first class service & products!
 
Which is your favourite piece of jewellery from Cheap Frills?
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Love all these things! The colour of the ring is gorgeous and I love the earrings - they are so sweet :)
    theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the ring so much! A Facebook post said they were selling out fast so I just had to have one!

      -xo

      Delete
  2. I love Cheap Frills - great buys! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh me too, I could spend an absolute fortune on there!

      -xo

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Eee it's so pretty & still one of my favourites!

      -xo

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I really love reading them all and will try my best to reply to all comments ASAP. If you need to ask a question and want a faster reply then please email me at kerysdumigan@hotmail.co.uk or tweet me at @kerysmarie

However please be aware, 'follow for follow' comments will be kindly deleted. Please just leave your blog URL and I will visit your site/return a comment.

Thanks again :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...