Thursday 12 December 2013

Faux fur | OOTD

 
 
| Hat & Scarf - Next | Coat & Bag - H&M | Jeans - Mango | Boots - Zara | Watch - Michael Kors |
 
Apologies for some of the photos being slightly out of focus, I'm not entirely sure what was going on with the camera today.
 
So with the winds turning icy and summer way behind us, the faux fur scarfs & stoles have come out in force. For my birthday I received £30 worth of Next vouchers from my Nana and Granddad, and in all honestly I had my heart set on a cute little dress I'd been internet stalking. But after having no luck finding the allusive Topshop mixed tone stole I instantly fell in love with this grey fur scarf & black Cossack hat. 
 
I also treated myself to this lovely black wool coat on Black Friday (my actual birthday too - yippie). H&M were offering 20% for students, so I couldn't resist.. Only on the way to the till I also spotted a huge black boxy handbag, which was no sooner dragged to the check out too!
 
The finished look, teamed with my trusty Mango Elektra jeans is definitely a favourite in my wardrobe at the moment. Simple, comfortable but effortlessly stylish with the addition of my fur accessories.
 
Have you invested in any faux fur?
 
Bloglovin | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
 

2 comments:

  1. You look so cozy!!! I wish I can pull of a hat like that lol

    Xo
    Janelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't think I would at first but I've fell in love!
      It's so warm and cosy!

      -xo

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I really love reading them all and will try my best to reply to all comments ASAP. If you need to ask a question and want a faster reply then please email me at kerysdumigan@hotmail.co.uk or tweet me at @kerysmarie

However please be aware, 'follow for follow' comments will be kindly deleted. Please just leave your blog URL and I will visit your site/return a comment.

Thanks again :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...