Friday 9 December 2011

First Blog Post | The Beauty Resolutions

 


well I guess I better start by introducing myself...
Hi! My names Kerys Marie, I'm a 20 something Journalism student based in Huddersfield but originally from Merseyside -  The scouse twang is unfortunately unavoidable

And the purpose of this blog - I hope - is to finally be able to stick to some new years resolutions & write about them as I go! Pretty novel base for a blog I know, but I have to start somewhere.
I really hope you stick with me & enjoy reading my little slice of the web.
 
 - I will stop biting my nails & begin experimenting with nail art.
 
- I will stop dying my hair & instead experiment with beauty products designed to improve hair health, shine & length.
 
- I will strive to find the best hair extensions on the market, both value for money and quality.
 
- I will begin a series on my blog focusing on old wives tales & home made beauty remedies.
 
&&&& Finally
 
- I will strive to experiment with fashion & different styles
    _________________________________________
     
    Along side my studies I will be pushing to post as often as possible.
    But until we meet again, I would love to know if you know of any interesting old wives tales & home spun beauty remedies you think I should put to the test!
Thanks for reading my first ever blog post!
& I hope you stop by again soon!

Bloglovin | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I really love reading them all and will try my best to reply to all comments ASAP. If you need to ask a question and want a faster reply then please email me at kerysdumigan@hotmail.co.uk or tweet me at @kerysmarie

However please be aware, 'follow for follow' comments will be kindly deleted. Please just leave your blog URL and I will visit your site/return a comment.

Thanks again :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...