Tuesday 7 February 2012

My first Graze box

 

Recently I have fell in absolute love with this company. The snacks are healthy, they're majorly tasty and your 1st one is FREE! - How can you go wrong?!
 
Graze are a weekly healthy snack delivery company that aim to lessen our waists without compromising on taste. From freshly baked breads and home made chutneys, to flavoured nuts and super detoxing berries. There is something for everyone.
 
Simply log onto www.graze.com and enter the code 5VRNWXDD to get your free box. However you must enter your card details onto your account (They DO NOT charge you for your 1st box if you use the code above) And after you receive your freebie, log back on to your account and cancel all future orders if you do not wish to receive any more!
(Personally I have had 3 boxes already! Yum!)

In my first Graze box:

Tomato, herb and Provolone cheese rustic marble bread
 Green olives with chilli and garlic

 Copacabana (Brazil nuts with dark and milk chocolate buttons)
Smoky red pepper gazpacho dip

Each and every one of my little punnets were delicious, which has lead me to keep my subscription with Graze for a monthly box. It's a lovely surprise in my mail box that never gets old!

 
So visit Graze today and grab your freebie while the offer lasts!
I did, and absolutely love them

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment, I really love reading them all and will try my best to reply to all comments ASAP. If you need to ask a question and want a faster reply then please email me at kerysdumigan@hotmail.co.uk or tweet me at @kerysmarie

However please be aware, 'follow for follow' comments will be kindly deleted. Please just leave your blog URL and I will visit your site/return a comment.

Thanks again :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...