Tuesday 28 February 2012

Mini Haul | Love for big jumpers



 
Navy stripe sequin jumper £35 | Super light blue olive super skinny jeans -40 

Since their purchase from River Island two weeks ago,
These two loveyt staple wardrobe items have fast become my go to university outfit.
 
Until recently, I was always the girl you saw rushing around everywhere in black leggings, an over sized blouse or t-shirt and converse. However, I have now been converted to the wonder of skinny jeans!
Unfortunately I've had body image problems (wah wah boo hoo, like all of us) and it stopped me from wearing light colours on my thighs and tighter tops. Now I know this jumper isn't tight, but forgive me as this is absolutely stunning on. 
Since my recent entry into Curvy Kate's Star In a Bra modelling competition, my self esteem has sky rocketed and now, I want to show off my curvaceous thighs! GO CURVES!


Normally I would avoid sequins at all costs, but look at it! its just yummy! And teamed with the light super skinny jeans its just a perfect match that will see you out of winter into the cold spring months. Team this with a navy/cream pair of brogues or loafers and you're good to go. 
Or so spice it up a bit, throw in a flash of red!

Have you splurged on wardrobe must haves lately?
 

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment, I really love reading them all and will try my best to reply to all comments ASAP. If you need to ask a question and want a faster reply then please email me at kerysdumigan@hotmail.co.uk or tweet me at @kerysmarie

However please be aware, 'follow for follow' comments will be kindly deleted. Please just leave your blog URL and I will visit your site/return a comment.

Thanks again :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...