Wednesday 29 February 2012

Wishlist | Died & gone to shoe heaven!


 
Topshop - Wing High Sandals by UNIQUE
£110

I have fell head over heels (har har) with these fabulous sandals! As many of you will already know, I am obsessed with anything animal or bird related and these winged beauties are no exception.
My gosh I'd wear them to Aldi on a trip for eggs & milk if I had the pennies to buy them!

 
Topshop - Sporty Platform shoes
£90

I'm partial to a big platform, however I tend to avoid pink due to my blonde hair, and I would usually try to avoid the 'Barbie' image. However, I could bend the rules for these, the studded sides and thick straps have caught my eye, they scream style and comfort.

 
River Island - Blue Stripe Bow Sandals
£60

I absolutely LOVE these! In yesterdays post 'Love for big jumpers' I expressed my love for all things navy and striped. The nautical theme is still really big and these stunners would look perfect with a pair of leather trousers and flirty blue or cream top.

 
River Island - Black Feather Peep Toe Shoes
£100

Wow, what a show stopping piece! These are the kind of heels that need to be the star of the show. The fringe detail is just simply stunning and perfect for anyone who is looking for that rock chic look. Or for anyone who just wants to make a statement.

 
New Look (Online exclusive) - Chinese Laundry Aztec Platform Shoes
£94.99

Oh my LORD! I would give my right arm to own these babies! These are only available online and cost a pretty penny, but aren't they just totally worth it? Burgundy is a massive trend right now so these would go perfectly with that deep red beauty you've been saving in your wardrobe.

 
Miss Selfridge - Blinky Purple Heeled Boots
£50

Purple? They look cobalt blue to me?
Never mind the technicality's, how fabulous are these boots? These are your stand along shoes, let them take the spotlight and rock with black or beige

 
Office - Kaleidoscope Platform
£80

Seriously in shoe heaven. To look at my own shoe collection these are the shades you are likely to find (If you actually have the time to sift through 200+ pairs) Loving the huge platform and wooden heel. Classy, fabulous, and a staple shoe you NEED in your collection.

 
Boohoo.com - Orla Suedette Platform With Glitter Heel
£30

Again I tend to stay away from these style heels (due to breaking my ankle years ago and being unstable in anything that doesn't support them) But purple is a colour I'd love to be able to rock and my magpie like personality is on overdrive with the glitter heels.

 
House Of Fraser - KG Vixen Boots
£79

Vixen is right! You'd look absolutely ready to take over the world in these shoe boots. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!  They remind me a little of Kandee style boots too but half the price, which is always a winner!
_________________________________________________

So this is my dream collection for my shoe rack.
No doubt my magpie eyes will be on something different next month, but until then, I can carry on dreaming I guess!

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I really love reading them all and will try my best to reply to all comments ASAP. If you need to ask a question and want a faster reply then please email me at kerysdumigan@hotmail.co.uk or tweet me at @kerysmarie

However please be aware, 'follow for follow' comments will be kindly deleted. Please just leave your blog URL and I will visit your site/return a comment.

Thanks again :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...