Friday 12 April 2013

Juicy strawberry | NOTD




 
Hey sweeties,
 
I'm continuing with my Primark £1 nail hype! The past few weeks I've shown you the Spring Butterfly & Vintage Polka-dot nails & once again I've found some more adorable (and wonderfully tacky) false nail sets.
 
These ones are brilliant. I love red nails & even tried last summer creating the strawberry design myself to no avail. shaky hands don't create nail works of art! So I'm really happy I found these.
At the moment I have only the thumb strawberries on and the rest of my nails are a plain bright red. But of course for the blogs sake I have snapped a picture with full strawberry nails.
I think I prefer the more subtle look however I wore the full set out whilst wearing a white dress and red heels & I must say they looked pretty cool!
 
Have you tried Primark false nails before?
 



4 comments:

  1. Love these! So tempted to go and get some! Maybe Primark should open a little shop dedicated to false nails. I'd go. They could even have staff which apply them for you for a price! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find fake nails super uncomfortable and the ends of my nails started to get hurt. Maybe the quality was bad? I dunno. This one looks so nice!! Kind of makes me want to try it again lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute! love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have very short natural nails so mine don't hurt to be honest. I think for a 1 night fix these are great for anyone wanting a funky twist :)
    I have a tonne more designs to show you guys yet too! X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I really love reading them all and will try my best to reply to all comments ASAP. If you need to ask a question and want a faster reply then please email me at kerysdumigan@hotmail.co.uk or tweet me at @kerysmarie

However please be aware, 'follow for follow' comments will be kindly deleted. Please just leave your blog URL and I will visit your site/return a comment.

Thanks again :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...