Sunday 21 April 2013

Mustache | NOTD



Another Primarni £1 steal!
 
Yep, I've gone all hipster, down with the kids & all that jazz. I have to admit, I actually love these, they are pretty cute and really simple. Although I have been wearing strawberry and bright candy striped nails lately I do like how I can literally pair these with anything.

Primark really are surprising my lately, again these aren't amazing quality but for the money they really are worth it. They bend pretty easy and you will need a stronger glue than the one provided, but so far these have lasted 4 days without any flicking off, which I think it pretty decent.
At the very least if you're looking for something funky for a night out, Primark nail are definitely worth a try.

Have you tried Primark false nails before?


 

2 comments:

  1. I love these way too much, I'll definitely be picking some up next time I'm in Primark! xx

    paintedglitter.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are a little bit awesome :)) definitely recommend them xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I really love reading them all and will try my best to reply to all comments ASAP. If you need to ask a question and want a faster reply then please email me at kerysdumigan@hotmail.co.uk or tweet me at @kerysmarie

However please be aware, 'follow for follow' comments will be kindly deleted. Please just leave your blog URL and I will visit your site/return a comment.

Thanks again :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...