Monday 20 May 2013

NOTD | Polka dot & Bows | #SheffieldMeetUp

 



 
 
Hey ladies!
(& gents if you're actually reading this!)
 
Totally dragging out my posts about the #SheffieldMeetUp! But with work taking up most of my time, its been nice to sit here and blog/schedule a nice bunch of posts about what was a fantastic day!
- I promise I will be posting about the day as a whole very soon & include some great photos of the goodies & lush products.
 
It wasn't until 11.30 the night before the meet up that I realised I still had plain natural nails. I bite mine quite a lot (despite numerous attempts at stopping with various lotions & potions) so usually I just slap on a set of falsies. If you've read my blog in the past you might have seen a few of my other NOTD's I have brought lately with Primark false nail sets. So far I haven't been disappointed with any of the sets I've tried and these ones were no different. Although I do think having them on all fingers may have looked a little too much, the bow and polka-dot design is cute as a button!
I teamed them instead with a nice iced ultraviolet pink shade by Sinful Colours. - A brand of which I stumbled across in a shop called Xtras in Leeds (all colours are only £2 too - What a steal!)
 




3 comments:

  1. ah these nails are so pretty, I love some fun falsies! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers chick, & me too! :) especially primarni atm!- they have some great sets xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous nails - such a bargain!

    xxx

    www.forevermissvanity.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I really love reading them all and will try my best to reply to all comments ASAP. If you need to ask a question and want a faster reply then please email me at kerysdumigan@hotmail.co.uk or tweet me at @kerysmarie

However please be aware, 'follow for follow' comments will be kindly deleted. Please just leave your blog URL and I will visit your site/return a comment.

Thanks again :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...