Wednesday 4 December 2013

Christmas gifts for him

 
I'm always really excited around special occasions, I love spending money on other people and seeing their faces when they open their presents. In fact this year I was probably more excited than Creature on his own birthday!
 
So I've put together a few gift ideas from not on the high street. The majority can be personalised to make them a little more special, & I love the idea of being able to give a gift you can both enjoy around the home. The canvas and the pillow cases are right up my street, I think it's something manly enough for Creature to really appreciate even though they are a little mushy.
 
If you're living with a business man, anything office related always goes down well. Last Christmas Creature was overwhelmed by receiving a pen from his parents! So the collar bones are something I know he would love, & if you're with an office monkey too, I think these are a lovely stocking filler.
 
Another idea is a personalised scarf, we always get scarfs, gloves, socks etc. for Christmas so why not include an embroidered message? & I personally love the mug & doormat.. Although I'm not sure how Creature would react receiving a door mat as a present!
 
Do you have any cool ideas for manly gifts?
 
 


2 comments:

  1. This is such a good list, but half of them I want for myself! Maybe that's the secret to a good present haha

    Hmm maybe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some really good gifts ideas, love the tash door mat!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I really love reading them all and will try my best to reply to all comments ASAP. If you need to ask a question and want a faster reply then please email me at kerysdumigan@hotmail.co.uk or tweet me at @kerysmarie

However please be aware, 'follow for follow' comments will be kindly deleted. Please just leave your blog URL and I will visit your site/return a comment.

Thanks again :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...