Friday 29 November 2013

Love for Olivia Burton | & Happy Birthday!



| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |

Having a major watch crush this week. A few of my favourite bloggers have posted some of the Olivia Burton range lately & its left me nothing short of envious!

I'm debating buying one myself with my birthday money. Oh hey btw, it's my birthday today! yayayayayay! - The majority of the range is around £100 or under, which for a fabulously stylish watch - in my eyes - is pretty reasonable!
My favourite is the Rose Gold Metallic watch. I've had a bit of a soft spot for Rose Gold ever since I've been stalking the Michael Kors website. I think I prefer the larger faces too, but then I wonder if this won't look too big on my tiny wrists.. Decisions, decisions.

So I've turned 23 today! & after a trip to uni for a costume fitting (I'm modelling for a friend's final project!) myself & Creature will be skipping off to Liverpool to see my family for the first time in months! - Far too long over due. But as I'm not going home for Christmas this year I'm definitely going to make the most of this special little weekend!

No doubt I'll throw a few birthday present posts together, although I'm more excited to see family & my Mama's new Dogue De Bordeaux puppy 'Bruce' -  A picture packed post will be coming soon which will have you squealing "awwwwwh" at your screens! - He's a seriously cute little chunk!

Which is your favourite Olivia Burton watch?
 

4 comments:

  1. These watches are gorgeous! I love the one with the navy strap! :)
    theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday! Those watches are beautiful! My favourite has to be the first one with the bird in the middle x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks Claire! There are some lovely ones with vintage photos on the faces!

      -xo

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I really love reading them all and will try my best to reply to all comments ASAP. If you need to ask a question and want a faster reply then please email me at kerysdumigan@hotmail.co.uk or tweet me at @kerysmarie

However please be aware, 'follow for follow' comments will be kindly deleted. Please just leave your blog URL and I will visit your site/return a comment.

Thanks again :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...