Sunday 9 June 2013

Mini haul & Dinner | Primark, Mango & Handmade Burger co

 
 
  


 






 
Primark Frilly socks £2.50 | Primark pumps £6 | Primark vest £4
 
I've bought myself a few new little bits from work & the bargain central Primark this month!
So the bits from work have cost me next to nothing thanks to my tasty staff discount but I now pretty much own every colour of the split back tee. It comes in 4 colours (I have 3 of them..) Green, coral, blue floral & coral floral. - They're just so cute! There is a tiny popper button in the middle of the split that sits nicely over your bra strap if you're worried about bra exposure, or thanks to the popper being so little, you can freely wear it open backed with the bow tied and the bottom!
My favourite I have so far I think is the Coral (not photographed but you can see it here)
I've also purchased the embellished neck tee too. We've had this in work before but it sold out pretty sharpish, so I was so happy when it came back in & went straight into sale! £22.99 - Get in my wardrobe!
With both of these tops, if you're considering buying, I urge you if possible to try them on before hand though! - The split back tee has no stretch in it whatsoever, so you may need to try on your regular size & the size above depending on if you want to wear it with the popper closed.. If its fits slightly tighter, when you bend over the popper does tend to 'pop' open!
The embellished tee I found to be on the large side & although I am usually a 10/12 I ended up buying a small which is actually the equivalent of an 8! - Excellent!
 
The Primark bits were just a little bit of an impulse buy, I've recently bought a couple of maxi & midi dresses for the summer (post coming soon inc. a few Ebay bargains) & I wanted a pair of vans or converse to wear with them on casual days. But with my cash being a little tight I decided to go with the Primark Vans dupes which to be honest, for £6 do the job for those days where I'm running out to the shops.. & they are mega comfortable.
The socks are just adorable & considering these weigh up at less than a £1 a pair, how can you loose?! - Especially seems as Topshops' versions are a lot more expensive. You can get these in a range of colours, but I just went with the plain grey & white ones as I think they'll be a lot more versatile.
Finally I also bought a cute little butterfly vest (I also own this in navy blue & white polka-dot) It looks super cute with my jeans & converse & with the weather being so lovely lately, they've got quite a fair bit of wearige already!
 


 
You may have also seen my post on the Sheffield Blogger Meet Up last month, and thanks to the very generous Handmade Burger Co. & The organisers Rachel, Charlotte & Caroline we also received a "Buy1 get one for £1" voucher for another meal at Handmade Burger in our goody bags!
So of course myself & Creature snapped up the opportunity to visit the Leeds Trinity branch and try out one of their delicious lamb burgers. - Once again however we over loaded on the chips by making the mistake of having a portion each. It really is worth getting one portion between two!
 
I ordered a yummy Lamb & mint burger & Creature had the Lamb with redcurrant & ginger burger. Oh my NOM they were epic! Accompanied by a Corona & those epic homemade chips, we practically rolled home! - So much for the diet!
 
If you haven't visited a Handmade Burger Co. yet, I really recommend you do, their burgers really are a bit special!
 
What do you think of my haul?
& have you ever been to Handmade Burger?
 





17 comments:

  1. Love your haul Kerys! The Mango top is beautiful.

    xx

    www.forevermissvanity.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your mango top - it'd be lovely in this weather x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was suppose to go to Handmade burger co today but my mate couldn't come, I keep meaning to use my voucher lol. Looks yummy, even better with a corona.
    Sammie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the butterfly tee! I feel so hungry looking at the burgers!

    IN MY SUNDAY BEST

    XOXO Sade

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww thanks guys! - They were all a real bargain :)

    & Sammi I'm sure you'll find an excuse to get to Handmade Burger soon! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the floral print top, the pattern is so pretty. Your food and corona also look delicious x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post, really nice picks! I just came across and it'v very interesting. It would be amazing if you could visit my blog too. We could also follow each other if you would like to :)

    www.malefashionuk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Gemma, The top is so pretty, & I was seriously torn between colours as it comes in white with coral/green floral pattern too!
    Such a bargain at £14.99!

    & thanks for stopping by David I'll have a gander at your blog now :))

    -xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look beautiful lovely and you picked up such cute pieces:) xx

    http://beautifulworldoflennynb.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love, love, love the Mango top! I have serious envy!

    rachael-victoria.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww you got some really lovely pieces hun! How adorable are the butterfly top and the socks!! <33

    Andrea | RosyChicc

    ReplyDelete
  12. really like the green and blue floral top :)
    and I love handmade burger co, you've made me totally crave one now!

    http://blondeambition3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. The embellished Mango top is gorgeous! And those socks are really cute ^^ Nice haul! :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love looking and watching Primark hauls! I have to live vicariously through UK bloggers!! Very cute stuff!

    http://www.glamorousmama.com/2013/06/opi-couture-de-minnie-collection-chic.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your hair!!!!!!! Those socks are just adorable!


    I'm over at http://www.lifeofamadtyper.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks guys, I'm glad you all like my little purchases, all of them are still available..So if you want to treat your self, get down the high street!

    -xo

    ReplyDelete
  17. primark is sooo goood i have loads of funky socks from there lol xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I really love reading them all and will try my best to reply to all comments ASAP. If you need to ask a question and want a faster reply then please email me at kerysdumigan@hotmail.co.uk or tweet me at @kerysmarie

However please be aware, 'follow for follow' comments will be kindly deleted. Please just leave your blog URL and I will visit your site/return a comment.

Thanks again :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...