Thursday 14 November 2013

Turning 23 | A birthday wishlist

 
It's November & I'm slowly creeping towards my 23rd birthday. Both Creature and family keep asking me what I want for gifts but honestly there's nothing I want so badly to ask for, which sounds utterly ridiculous for a blogger I know!
 
So, I've had a good hard think about things I would quite like to own & have complied a small list. Honestly none of these things are something I'd ever ask anyone to buy me. I'm really more than happy to receive a 5er in a card to put towards my ever growing list of tattoo designs & The Body Shop addiction. But the bits above are just 5 things that I'd like to have if I had the pennies to splurge.
 
You may be thinking, an advent calendar? - That's hardly a splurge worthy gift. But last December I was glued to my computer screen watching my favourite bloggers opening their very own Ciate nail polish advent calendar, eagerly waiting to see which beautiful colour came next & wishing I'd had the sense to buy one!
 
Hi my name is Kerys, & I'm a shoe addict. Pheww glad I got that off my chest!
Yeah, kind of a big lover of shoes & after seeing the Glamorous Jeffrey Campbell competition on facebook I've fell head over heels for the Everly cut out boots! - But with them being a depressing £130, It looks like I'll be trying to find a decent high street dupe instead!
 
Coco Chanel is a scent that always reminds me of my Mama, I was forever pinching a spritz when I was younger, much to her annoyance! - Saying that, I can completely understand now, because it comes at a pretty hefty price tag!
The GHDs are a pipe dream too, I can barely afford a pair of these myself & I'd die if I knew anyone spent that much on me. So it looks like I'll be putting together a "GHD fund" & saving until I can burn the S#*t out of my hair!
 
& finally, I've applied for a press pass for this years Clothes Show Live. This is probably the only birthday present that may seem within reach, I'll be without a doubt buying myself a ticket, as the 25th anniversary is not something I'm willing to miss out on!
 So if any of my family are reading this, a few pennies towards what I know will be a very shopaholic frenzy day would be amazeballs!
 
What do you think of my birthday wish list?
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Love love love those boots! Hope you have a fantastic birthday lovely x
    Joannaloves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're too gorgeous aren't they! & thanks chick :)
      -xo

      Delete
  2. Great birthday wishlist, the ciate advent calendar looks great, I wanted it last year but I got the selfridges one instead x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh you lucky duck! I'm so desperate for one but I'll have to wait until next week :)

      -xo

      Delete
  3. Lovely birthday wish list! I really want some of the new ghd's too! I've had mine almost four years now and I think there starting to dye on me!.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks chick, they're a little lavish, but I guess it is a "wishlist"
      I've always have Remington straighteners, could never afford GHD :( Which is why I really want a pair haha!

      -xo

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I really love reading them all and will try my best to reply to all comments ASAP. If you need to ask a question and want a faster reply then please email me at kerysdumigan@hotmail.co.uk or tweet me at @kerysmarie

However please be aware, 'follow for follow' comments will be kindly deleted. Please just leave your blog URL and I will visit your site/return a comment.

Thanks again :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...