Thursday 23 January 2014

Asymmetric shirt | OOTD




| Blouse - Primark | Jeans - Mango | Bag - Deichmann | Watch - Michael Kors |


It's that time of year where the lighting is damn awful.. But lord I do love a good floral shirt!
 
I'll be bringing you a few over sized shirt outfit posts in the next few weeks, & you may recognise this one from last weeks January sales haul. This particular one is my favourite of the three I bought. It's slightly less see through which means I can get away with not wearing a tight tank top underneath. Although with the weather getting colder, extra layers are always welcome!

I've also featured my over sized envelope clutch, this was also in my last haul post, but I wanted to include this with the outfit so you can really get a sense of how big it actually is. Oversized bags are a favourite for me, I'm one of these bag hoarders that has to take a far too much makeup, tissues, diaries, big purses & other gadgets out with me at all times.. & yes, even on nights out I've been known to carry unnessesary tat, just in case.

Have you picked up any bargains lately?
 
Bloglovin | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
 


8 comments:

  1. love that shirt! it's sooo nice :) xxx

    LORALOVES

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your shirt, it's beautiful.

    xx

    www.forevermissvanity.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Hehe thanks babes! We need to arrange a meet up soon!!
      -xo

      Delete
  4. Outfit looks great, shirt compliments you well!

    xo
    Janelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Janelle :) I love the bright colours,

      -xo

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I really love reading them all and will try my best to reply to all comments ASAP. If you need to ask a question and want a faster reply then please email me at kerysdumigan@hotmail.co.uk or tweet me at @kerysmarie

However please be aware, 'follow for follow' comments will be kindly deleted. Please just leave your blog URL and I will visit your site/return a comment.

Thanks again :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...